Thank you for your interest in renting a property with Tinch Properties, Inc. In order to assist you in making a decision, we have listed below our qualifying criteria.
TINCH PROPERTIES, INC. WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, FAMILIAL STATUS, OR HANDICAP.
The maximum occupancy standards per property are no more than Two (2) person Occupancy per bedroom, (unless otherwise dictated by State, Federal or local Law).
• Lease Holder (s) must be of 18 years of age or older (except those protected by familial status)
• All Applicants 18 years of age and older must fully complete, date, and sign a separate application.
• All applicants must provide a valid Social Security Number and state issued photo identification.
• A non-refundable application fee must be paid for each applicant for application processing.
• The gross monthly income of all Lease Holders will be considered jointly, and must equal no less than 2.5 times the monthly market rent amount of the property.
• Prior to approval, all income must be verified by obtaining one the following:
o Copies of last two consecutive payroll check stubs with YTD total showing two months employment
o Previous years W-2 or 1099
o Copies of last two consecutive bank/financial statements demonstrating monthly deposits equivalent to 2.5 times the monthly market rent amount of the property.
o Proof of child support and/or spousal support payments
o Proof of social security income, disability or other government income
o Proof of retirement or trust fund income
o Current letter for income/employment verification
o Self-employed must provide previous years personal income tax return and two months of personal bank statements as evidence of sufficient income of at least 2.5 times the monthly market rent amount of the property. Lease Holder(s) that hold a job that is based mainly off of tips, bonuses or commissions will be considered self-employed.
• A Guarantor will be accepted only for lack of rental history, lack of credit or not meeting income requirements as stated above.
• Guarantors will not be accepted as a substitute for negative rental or credit history.
• Guarantors will be held liable for the lease and any other costs incurred on the lease such as damages should the occupying resident(s) default.
• Guarantors must fill out an application and will be subject to application fee(s), rental/mortgage verification, credit and criminal background checks.
• Provide proof of income at 4 times the monthly market rent amount of the property. (reference income requirements for verifiable income documents)
• Guarantor must complete and sign a lease guaranty agreement if approved.
• Previous rental history will be reviewed and must exhibit no derogatory references in the last 5 years.
• All debt owed to an apartment/property management company or owner must be satisfied.
• Accounts that exceed 50% derogatory will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application or an additional deposit may be required.
• Collection accounts exceeding a combined amount of $1500.00 (excluding student loans and medical debt) will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in denial of the application or an additional deposit may be required.
• Bankruptcy of not cleared will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in denial of the application.
• Misdemeanor convictions consisting of but not limited to theft, forgery, fraud, DUI, DWI, drugs, adult, and robbery will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• All convicted felonies will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• Applicant must pass the Office of Foreign Control and Terrorist Watchlist Search. Any persons listed will be automatically denied.
• Registered sex offenders will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• Each applicant is required to pay a non-refundable application fee in the amount of $25.00 per applicant. The application fee is not a guarantee of approval for residency.
• Pets must be a minimum of six months old.
• Pets cannot exceed 50 pounds at full maturity.
• Exotic or poisonous animals are not allowed in our properties.
• Pets are limited by breed. The following breeds, either full or mixed are restricted and will not be accepted: Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Pit-Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Great Dane, Siberian Huskies, German Sheppard, Mastiff, Dalmatian, Presa Canario, Stafford Bull Terrier, Wolf Mix, or a mix of any of the breeds listed.
• Prior to move-in or when a pet is acquired, you must provide management with a veterinarian certificate of health with the following information: name, breed, age, weight, shots or vaccinations and spayed/neutered. You must provide a picture of the pet(s) for our record.
• Pets designated as service animals to accompany a resident with a verifiable disability for specific purposes of aiding that person will not be charged pet fees. All verifiable documents must be provided to management prior to move-in.
• A non-Refundable pet deposit of $150 per pet will be required upon move-in or when pet is acquired. In addition, a monthly pet rent may be required on specific properties.
• Tenant is to be fully responsible for any damage to property of Landlord or of others. Tenant agrees to pay for pest infestation services after termination of occupancy and will be the responsibility of the Tenant and shall be deducted from the Security Deposit if left unpaid.
• If Owner/Agent find an unknown pet on property, if the known pet has been a nuisance to other residents or has not been maintained according to said requirements we will deliver tenant immediate violation notice. At that time, required deposits, fees and pet rents will become immediately due or animal will need to be out of the property within 48 hours. If violation is not remedied, Owner/Agent reserves the right to deliver an eviction notice for default of the Rental Agreement.